Founded in 2006 Maze is a Beirut-based digital branding & marketing agency passionate about creating success stories from our clients’ businesses and enabling new ways of working, earning and living.
We believe in ideas, support people’s journeys & push them to keep on trying so that they do what they want to do with passion, feel happy in the process and fulfilled from the experience.
In this role, you will be immersed in the overall social media strategy in order to meet the business goals. Your key objective will be to maximize audience engagement through community management (Social Media) and outstanding content creation (video, animation, blog, articles)
You’ll work to ensure that our digital and social media strategy is aligned with our client development priorities and thought leadership or content.
On a monthly basis you will manage, create and oversee digital and social media assets, define and track our social media and digital KPIs, measuring the success of every social media campaign and constantly innovating our approach. You’ll stay up to date with the latest social media and digital best practices and technologies, and you’ll collaborate with communications colleagues in the MENA region to ensure content is posted in a timely and engaging manner. Additionally, you’ll monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization as well as communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Creating engaging digital assets for social media promotion (Instagram, InstaStory graphics, quote cards, short videos and animation)
- Managing social communities to drive audience engagement
- Driving daily organic growth across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and the Website
- Create and publish competitive daily and campaign-led content across Social Media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Support the evolution of the Social Media content strategy by generating creative ideas that will continually improve brand engagement and drive traffic to the site/app.
- Produce regular reports that outline performance against KPIs and business objectives.
- Collaborate with other teams such as Design, Development & Marketing to ensure the content offering is competitive, informative and complements brand-wide campaigns, offers and promotions.
- Create monthly content and delivery plans according to a set calendar.
- Support the Social Media Manager in collaborating with the Paid Social team to ensure the posting strategy & targeting is working effectively alongside direct response activity.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of social media best practices and digital platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to adopt creativity and brevity is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal English, French and Arabic skills
- Degree educated, ideally within marketing, communications or journalism.
- Strong understanding of social media ad platforms and paid activity.