Founded in 2006 Maze is a Beirut-based digital branding & marketing agency passionate about creating success stories from our clients’ businesses and enabling new ways of working, earning and living.
We believe in ideas, support people’s journeys & push them to keep on trying so that they do what they want to do with passion, feel happy in the process and fulfilled from the experience.
Maze is hiring a Marketing Campaign Manager to join their Digital Marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Digital, the Marketing Campaign Manager will be responsible for creating & optimizing Google Ads & Facebook Campaigns.
- Creating Search, Display, YouTube, Shopping, Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn campaigns.
- Creating Facebook Pixels & Google Analytics Goals/Events
- Translating and defining the customer requirements into a concrete Marketing Campaign
- Feedback and following up with the clients on campaign progress
- Publish competitive daily and campaign-led content across Social Media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Produce regular reports that outline performance against KPIs and business objectives.
- Collaborate with other teams such as Design, Development & Marketing to ensure the content offering is competitive, informative and complements brand-wide campaigns, offers and promotions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Google Ads Search & Display Certification as a minimum.
- Knowledge of Social Media Advertising best practices and digital platforms, including Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Youtube.
- Experience in setting up Facebook Pixel & Google Analytics Goals/Events
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to adopt creativity and brevity is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal English, French and Arabic skills.
- Degree educated, ideally within marketing, communications, design or computer sciences.