Founded in 2006 Maze is a Beirut-based digital branding & marketing agency passionate about creating success stories from our clients’ businesses and enabling new ways of working, earning and living.
We believe in ideas, support people’s journeys & push them to keep on trying so that they do what they want to do with passion, feel happy in the process and fulfilled from the experience.
Are you keen to broaden your knowledge within SEO and become an expert in this field within a vibrant digital agency?
We take pride in being an expert on working across display, mobile, social, search and SEO especially and provide consistent ongoing training. You will be working on client campaigns to maximize their performance. You will benefit from the ongoing training and exposure to all the digital channels as well as focusing on SEO where you will continue to grow from your own performance.
- Manage your own accounts by setting them up, running and optimizing SEO campaigns.
- Gain hands on experience with on page optimisation, carrying out the keyword research, competitor analysis, technical audits, reporting and link building activities.
- Work with a PPC counterpart to drive Total Search results for our clients
- Reporting on a weekly and monthly basis of the overall performance of the SEO campaigns ensuring that all key insights are incorporated.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends to then report back to your Account Manager and the wider team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous SEO experience which will make you stand out from the crowd.
- Knowledge or experience in other channels within digital marketing (social, search) will prove your genuine passion for the industry and develop your career within digital marketing.
- Exposure or hands on experience with SEO tools like GA, GSC, SEM Rush which will help you achieve the best results for your clients and enable your campaigns to stand out from the get go.
- Great organization and communication skills will help you to succeed in this role and help with building client relationships.
- Understanding of social media ad platforms and paid activity.
- Excellent written and spoken English