Founded in 2006 Maze is a Beirut-based digital branding & marketing agency passionate about creating success stories from our clients’ businesses and enabling new ways of working, earning and living.
We believe in ideas, support people’s journeys & push them to keep on trying so that they do what they want to do with passion, feel happy in the process and fulfilled from the experience.
Maze is hiring a Social Media Manager to join their Digital Marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Digital, the Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing the social media content and strategy. They will lead on planning, producing and managing sector leading content that resonates with our audiences and ensuring we achieve quality engagement.
- Creating engaging digital assets for social media promotion (Instagram, InstaStory graphics, quote cards, short videos and animation)
- Managing social communities to drive audience engagement
- Driving daily organic growth across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and the Website
- Create and publish competitive daily and campaign-led content across Social Media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Support the evolution of the Social Media content strategy by generating creative ideas that will continually improve brand engagement and drive traffic to the site/app.
- Produce regular reports that outline performance against KPIs and business objectives.
- Collaborate with other teams such as Design, Development & Marketing to ensure the content offering is competitive, informative and complements brand-wide campaigns, offers and promotions.
- Create monthly content and delivery plans according to a set calendar.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of social media best practices and digital platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Youtube.
- Ability to prepare graphics and video content using Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere
- Proven experience of managing content calendars and planning content across multiple channels and audiences
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to adopt creativity and brevity is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal English, French and Arabic skills
- Degree educated, ideally within marketing, communications or design.