Founded in 2006 Maze is a Beirut-based digital branding & marketing agency passionate about creating success stories from our clients’ businesses and enabling new ways of working, earning and living.
We believe in ideas, support people’s journeys & push them to keep on trying so that they do what they want to do with passion, feel happy in the process and fulfilled from the experience.
Maze is hiring a UX/UI Designer to join their Digital team. Reporting to the Head of Design, the UX/UI Designer will be responsible for creating & optimizing Digital Products & Websites.
- Work in a fast-paced environment to ideate, iterate, and ship improvements and features to make a difference for our users.
- Work closely with our engineering team and other designers to find solutions to business and customer problems.
- Optimize for simplicity, favoring common design patterns over the complex.
- Prototype original ideas and get qualitative feedback from real users. Validate concepts and report results to the broader team.
- Craft elegant solutions that are simple to understand and delightful to use.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good understanding of User Experience, User Centered Design and Responsive Web Design on mobile platforms such as iOS and Android.
- Ability to create simple, effective, engaging web graphics.
- Good understanding of Brand guidelines.
- Good understanding of Atlassian Design System.
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to adopt creativity and brevity is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal English, French and Arabic skills.
- Degree educated, ideally within the design field.