COVID-19 in Lebanon – Tracking the SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus Epidemic
Update: Check our 10 steps for a healthy “working from home” environment post.
At Maze, we are closely watching global coronavirus (COVID-19) developments especially in our country Lebanon.
For this purpose we have developed and updating daily a dedicated page to track this emergency crisis. You can check it out here: https://www.coronalebanon.com
The page includes the following data:
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 in Lebanon: Numbers and Statistics
- Total Coronavirus/COVID-19 Cases in Lebanon
- Daily Cases, Deaths and Recoveries in Lebanon
- Case Distribution by Age
- Case Distribution by Source of Infection
- Projection of Cases for the Next Days
- Mortality Distribution by Gender
- Mortality Distribution by Age
- Mortality Distribution by Underlying Conditions
As for Maze, we remain fully operational, while focusing on the health of our employees and partners.
- Our business is designed to support remote mode for both our clients and our employees.
- We maintain our operations without any downtime.
- Our designers, developers, marketers, and managers continue to work full time remotely from their homes.
Our top priority is to deliver the best experience to our clients and keep everyone safe and healthy.
Here we believe that together we can overcome all the challenges.
Be healthy and don’t panic,
Did Lebanese Digital Agencies get more clients during COVID-19? Find out here.