Build an E-commerce for your small business – any business
« New year, New e-commerce site » or should we say « New customers from e-commerce ».
If you’re still waiting for a sign this year then this is it – Your consumers are ready, they are shopping online everyday, trying new brands & stores.
In short, new customers are up for grabs.
MEM is the Fastest & easiest way to launch your E-commerce website. 0% commission. Advanced Control Panel. Mobile App & more. Book your free Demo now!
Table of contents
- E-commerce made easy. Now!
- E-commerce for Restaurants
- E-commerce for Apparel & Accessories (Clothing business)
- E-commerce for Retail
- E-commerce for Jewelry stores
- E-commerce for Hardware, Collectibles & Supply stores
- The time is now!
E-commerce Made Easy. Now!
Just to give you an idea on how fast this is going, according to McKinsey we just witnessed a 10 years growth in just 3 month.
Yep! This is how quickly e-commerce has replaced physical shops in just 3 months.
If you’re feeling whiplash, it might be the ten years forward we just jumped in 90 days’ time.McKinsey Article
Feeling left alone yet?
Not only that, also according to McKinsey, 75% of US consumers have tried different stores, websites, or brands during 2020 – and most of them intend to keep shopping from those new stores even after the crisis ends.
It is a bit of a sad news for those big brands who built their loyalty programs all over those years – and suddenly everything has crumbled in just 3 months.
But this is excellent news for small businesses like you, looking to grab those same new customers!
So if you are a small business wondering if you need to be selling online or maybe you already are but want to upgrade your e-store, MEM is built exactly for that reason.
No matter what your industry is, chances are we already built a store for one of your competitors.
E-commerce for Restaurants
Most of restaurants around the world, especially in regions where we operate, like Saudi Arabia, Lebanon & the UAE spent a huge part of their year closed and just open for delivery.
Marketplaces like Zomato, Uber eats, Hunger Station & Others took a toll on restaurants with their high commission rates.
Having your restaurant appears next to hundred others in one single application acted two-edged sword. You lost business as much as you gained, if not even more.
How can I use e-commerce for a restaurant?
- Helpful with limited or restricted in-person dining
- Choose from a variety of delivery options including free delivery over a certain amount and variable rates based on preset delivery zones
- Set specific store hours and fulfillment times
- Add menu items as individual products and display them using custom categories and images
Top Features for restaurants
- Curbside Pickup
- Local Delivery & Mapping
- Customizable Menus
- Buy Now Button
- Ability to leave Tips or Gratuity on checkout
- Mutli-Branches System
- Advanced Taxing System
- Pre-Ordering System
Examples of Restaurants we helped move their sales online
E-commerce for Apparel & Accessories (Clothing business)
Clothing shops has been popping online for a while now but never saw the surge 2020 gave them.
I think most of the leads we got this year were for clothing small businesses.
How can a clothing business benefit from using e-commerce?
- Sync your online store to sell on Facebook and IG
- Add variation selection based on size, color, and design
- Add a custom customization to your products
- Easily organize product navigation for customers
- Use automated marketing emails with push notifications to make instant sales
Top Features for clothing e-commerce shops
- Social Selling (Facebook & Instagram)
- Automated Abandoned Cart Recovery
- Custom Customization for Products
- Multi Currency system
- Gift Cards
Examples of Clothing shops we helped move their sales online
E-commerce for Retail (grocery, drug & supermarkets)
Supermarkets, Pharmacies & Grocery stores saw their sales surge dramatically.
Most of them expanded their delivery fleet, invested in new equipment & even restructured to keep up with the growing sales coming from e-commerce.
E-commerce for grocery stores & E-commerce for supermarkets were also 2 main search terms that saw a big spike on google search.
How can e-commerce help me sell more if i am a grocery store? or supermarkets?
- Ability to sell wholesale
- Easily add bulk pricing to products
- Easily add automatic discounts based on purchases quantity or total
- Use coupons set with special discounts based on specific products, categories, sub total or customers
- Define customer groups & link them to special discounts or prices
- Automated Emails for loyalty, abandoned carts, inactivity & others
- Link Automated emails to discounts automatically
Top Features for retail
- Bulk Pricing
- Special Discount Coupon – Highly Customizable
- Wholesale Customer Group
Examples of Retail shops we helped move their sales online
E-commerce for Jewelry stores
The Jewelry business is another industry that faced tough challenges throughout this crisis.
The main challenge here was to produce good enough entrancing pictures that showed the real size of the jewel and how it appeared on the person wearing it.
How can jewelry stores use e-commerce for their business?
- Showcase prearranged items – nicely organized by gemstones, price range, category & collection
- Offer discounted items per category or gemstones
- Choose from a variety of delivery options, including free
- Create customizable products – e.g.: First letter of the buyer name
- Promote gift cards
- Gift Cards
- Product Attributes & Filters
- Advanced Shipping Scenarios
Examples of Jewelry stores we helped move their sales online
E-commerce for Hardware, Collectibles & Supply stores
If 2020 taught us anything, its that everyone can sell online.
From Florists, to Construction companies, Artists, Bakeries, Non-Profits, Painters, Car Dealerships & Supply stores.
If you can sell it in a physical stores, then most probably your e-commerce store can be configured to mimic your sales procedures.
How and Why should you create an e-commerce store and start selling online?
- Delivery over a certain amount and variable rates based on preset delivery zones
- Supplement your business with guides, checklists, manuals, printables, recipes, you name it! You can sell all kinds of digital products related to your business. For example:
. Fitness/Health: sell your online workout videos or healthy recipe plans!
. Teacher: sell worksheets and curriculum!
. Author: self publish your book, digitally!
- Tip: Free digital products meant for quick consumption are great for growing your email list. Add a digital product with zero price that is related to your course or field of expertise.
- Diversify your funds by adding branded merch to support your cause, or seasonally for the holiday and end of year giving season
- Enable donations at checkout to encourage supporters to donate
- Include a showcase gallery
- List pricing for custom orders
- Schedule services
- Highlight customer reviews
- Increase the order value by allowing customers to build and customize tool kits and packages/services
- Items like rare coins and sports memorbilia have a seen a recent demand, expand your reach and sell your products to a global market
Other Merchants that we’ve helped
If there is a time, it is now!
Whether you are to transform your business into the digital world – or upgrading your already existing e-commerce. We are here to help with your digital transformation.
MEM is built for small & medium business – It packs a lot of powerful features under its hood, can be deployed very fast and the automation it has works behind the scenes to always increase your sales. Even when you are sleeping.
This is the fastest & easiest way to launch your E-commerce website. Book your free demo now.