- - Check broken links and redirects
- - Perform the audit of meta tags for URLs
- - Pay attention to external, internal links and anchors
- - Test the speed of web page
- - Make an audit of internal Page Rank
- - Look for URLs
- - Visualize the structure of your website
- - Send crawl report to your vendors
Looking to improve your search engine ranking and increase traffic? Audit your website using our SEO checker tool, it will point out SEO errors you need to fix in order to increase your visibility.
Link building tool
Collect a list of link building opportunities for your domain and use a management interface to run an outreach campaign in order to potentially acquire links.
Track your website’s daily rankings for your target keywords. Set your targeting to watch any specific geographic location and any device type. You can also monitor your competitor's ranking and find out which keywords to work on most.
On Page SEO
Get a structured list of things you could do to improve the ranks of pages on your website. Receive on-page SEO ideas, semantically related words to include on your pages, target content length and readability, and backlink prospects. Our precise optimization ideas are based on the top 10 real-time competitors for each of your target keywords.